Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Experimenting with multiple exposures - 1




I've been shooting with my new D600 for a few months now and loving every second I get the opportunity to do so.  Last weekend I finally had the opportunity to experiment a little with multiple exposures; one of the perks to doing work for other artists is the opportunity to be a little more experimental than usual.  The following set is a combination of three exposures of one subject, shot with my Nikkor 50mm f/1.8, ISO 5000, and no flash.  The timing of the exposures was completely manual.  I'm very happy with the results so far.  I hope you enjoy!  

Special thanks to The Redlines!  Please check them out at www.facebook.com/theredlines and try to catch a show; you won't be sorry.






No comments:

Post a Comment