Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Rain Chain

This post is totally not photography related, but what the heck, I'm in charge around here.  One of the things I enjoy about art is being able to share it, and besides doing that via the web (blogs, facebook, oolaadesigns.com), every year I make an effort to participate in Pittsburgh's Art All Night.  The second thing that I love about art is the ability to elicit an emotional response, and a response of appreciation, happiness, etc, is totally the best.  In other words, its nice when someone likes your stuff.

Well, a year later I happen into this blog post by someone who liked my stained glass rain chain that I entered in the 2012 Art All Night.  The proof is here: http://art-of-inclusion.blogspot.com/2012/05/art-all-night-2012-post-1-of-3.html.  Well that makes me happy :)

It's also a good reminder that I still have work to do on it.  What I entered was actually a rough prototype and I need to get moving on the next phase :)





No comments:

Post a Comment